Ok . I admit it. I am an avid "24" fan. The only problem is that I love it and hate it simultaneously. WHY did they have to blow the nice Dad up??? ( Not to mention part of LA? ) SIGH. Now I have to wait an entire week to find out what happens...
Ok. On to better things! Our girl had a very fun day today, as did hubby and I. We went to the library this morning to see a friend of OG's and they had a really nice time. Her friend's mother then invited her back to their house for the WHOLE afternoon! It went great, as far as I can tell.
I was able to do some shopping for much-needed necessities, and also to organize my front room! Whew!
DH is going to visit the much-anticipated World of Warcraft "Portal" tonight with a bunch of buddies, so I guess I'll be able to finish my book:)
I hope everyone's well tonight! ( Especially in LA;) )
F

2 comments:
T is a 24 fan too.
It is way too intense for me and I could never watch it.
It is pretty intense for me as well! LOL I am just riveted!
F
Post a Comment