Our little guy has arrived! We are so happy:) Grace just LOVES him, and I must confess, we do too. He's a sprite, but timid, and sweet, but "saucy" , as Ami mentioned;) He really does look like he's part fox, and he follows us around the house. While it is interesting that it snowed today, I think it is better this way...We'll have time to hang out and get to know him!
Forte

6 comments:
That is one seriously cute dog!! I love the ears. I am so happy for you. And Rose is laughing with delight because now 4 of the girls have little dogs! We just have to convince Shaun to buy a puppy for her girls and it'll be a matching set ;-)
aw, he is so cute
:) Rusty is darling. Great photos.
You were right, he is cuter than the picture. What a wonderful home he has now.
HA! The ears are so adorable. He looks like a fuzzy little gremlin of perky love. ;-)
Baudelaire,
You always know just how to put things!!! He *IS* a "fuzzy little gremlin of perky love!" :)
Forte
Post a Comment