We flew in in Monday morning, and the flight was FANTASTIC! I am a Jet Blue convert now! The service was wonderful, they actually had snacks and you can't beat the in-seat entertainment. Carl was just in love with the fact that he could stretch out his (rather sizable) legs, as well! It was a straight flight on top of everything!
Since then, we've been kicking back and having fun! Grace has been golfing, swimming, to a holiday party and to the mall by Wednesday. Carl and I have been catching up on our W.o. W. questing in the evenings ( gotta love the time change!) and we are planning an outing to Ami's today, which Grace is ecstatic about:)I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of Mariposa, Ami and the Mr. this break! Mariposa has to promise that Grace and Ami can make cookies with food dye though;) LOL We also plan to get together with some friends from a state over in the New Year. What a "Wonderful Christmastime" indeed:)

1 comment:
Oh my, it does sound so wonderful!
Post a Comment