Hi Everyone! Grace and I have had a REALLY busy September! These are just some pictures of things we've been doing! This doesn't include 90% of it all, but at least it is a post! Right?
As predicted, our homeschool year has become more relaxed, and we are really getting along at this point. Grace is reading Peter Pan and a biography about Teddy Roosevelt. ( Pronounced "Teedie", BTW...He hated to be called "Teddy" as in bear!)
She's really having a good time with her tutor for Math so far and will begin her Friday 2 hour lessons in October. She's practicing her piano hard, and she's been working hard learning about the health of fresh water bodies and watersheds. his should be an enjoyable year!!
Forte

4 comments:
I love the photos. It is great to see Grace. Looks like you guys are having fun.
What fabulous photos! And so great to see a post. I'm really happy homeschooling is going so well for you. Grace seems so beautifully happy.
I sure miss her.
It sounds like you are both enjoying
your new home.
Post a Comment