
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Gracie!
Happy Birthday to you!
I really can't believe she's yet another year older. She's grown so much. We just love the young lady she's turned into so far, and we look forward to many years with our wonderful Gracie!
Our plans are to go see a movie with some family friends and have dinner! Grace is VERY excited! She wants marzipan in lieu of cake, and we'll have her child's party in June, when the berries are ripe!
Forte

8 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday dear Grace!!!
Happy Birthday Grace. You are growing so fast. We miss you girl. Your gonna have to teach Faith all the things you know, ok?
Oh, what an absolutely adorable baby picture of Grace -- I love the wide-open, incredibly observant eyes.
I just noticed her blanket. He looks so good. Funny how they cling to special things.
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Oh my goodness, those pictures! Her eyes!
Taking it all in from the very beginning.
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!!
I love that picture of her swinging..so beautiful!
Post a Comment