Some things never change....
Grace and I return home to Carl today, who happens to be hard at work on a meeting that's in session at the Big Lab. We send him kisses and hugs and we'll see him tonight.
Grace and I had the pleasure of Ami's family's hospitality this weekend, and we'd like to thank them heartily! It was a ton of fun and I have to say again, Mr. M is a great chef! His cooking almost *begs* you to say, "Go ahead...QUIT your day job!!" LOL
You guys will be missed!
I must say that the weather here was gorgeous and we had lots of fun with our friends. I looked at the extended forcast for home, and at least the weather will be "spring-like" the next 10 days!
Grandma and Grandpa were a great time, as usual, and we will miss them too! They are excited because they get to go see thier new grandson Up North in a week or so! It will be so exciting for them!!
Love to you all!!
Forte
Forte

2 comments:
Glad to be home I bet. Looks like Grace enjoyed her friend once again. Those flowers are beautiful like always. Welcome back.
Wow, cool photo and the girls too.
Post a Comment