Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday

So Carl got home from Tucson last night, late. I awoke this morning to find them disassembling the old DVD player. It was precious. I love my nerdy family. Meanwhile, I leveled my Blood Elf Mage to 77.5...
OH! The Agony of waiting to be 80 is weighing heavily....



AND...Check out this cheeky little monkey: 







AHA!! Caught in the ACT!! I have a love/hate relationship with these guys...

7 comments:

Austintacious said...

.....I do too! I can picture that! Did they finish reassembling it? Meanwhile, good things come to those who wait.....
Love the "cheeky monkey".

Gymnaste said...

Reminds me of Carl when he was young with his robots or Atari computer. I would walk into his room and there would be pieces everywhere. Like father, like daughter

Garden State Kate said...

Ahhh..so you are the people who
pick up old non-working things on freecycle...I have always wondered. ;-)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

That is cool. It is so neat and important that Matt does things with her. Grace will learn a lot that way.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I forgot to ask what is the squirrel doing?

Forte said...

He's STEALING my bird food!!! ( But he's SO cute doing it, isn't he? )
Forte

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

He is cute and its a great photo of him caught in the act, Kind of like photo radar.

I'm afraid of them. When we went to Bandeleir I stood on the table, when a little army surrounded us for our picnic.