Grace has always taken any kind of change hard. This change will perhaps be he hardest of all. We have been asked to move out of the Secret House into another house nearby. Grace is devastated. She considers the Secret House her "home". This fact has also radically pushed forward our exodus from this state in general, as it would be desirable to only move once. We have until July 31 to move out. I think I will keep the blog name, as this is where it started!
I am going through a range of emotions at this point. From anger to sadness, hope to despair. We knew we did not want to stay here forever, but I thought we would have more tIme to say goodbye. I know that where we are most likely moving is probably a better place, but we've made so many friends here. Grace is part of a growing, thriving homeschool community and I have support. This will be a wonderful, terrible, amazing and frightening two months for our family, and I appreciate any and all support!
Forte

3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that this decision is being forced on you too soon :-( We moved last year, and K struggled, but at least we had made the decision ourselves on our own timeline! Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!
Thanks j:)
See you this evening!:)
Forte
Oh no, what a shock. I feel for you, that would absolutely throw me. You are going to move out of state? I'd love to chat and ask all kinds of questions and so on, but a comments box is not quite the place. So here are ((hugs)) and my sympathies, and I hope it all works out well for you.
Post a Comment