Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Day and Cute Overload


Grace, keeping Rusty warm after his bath. He is SO cute when he dries, because his fur just sticks out all over. He looks like he's been through a drier.

The loyal pet keeps Grace company in the new study corner...

Sledding...

Sledding...

and even more...Sledding.

Today was a 'snow day" at the secret house. Grace was thrilled, although she still managed to get Science, Math, LA, History and reading accomplished. Yeah. It was a good day!

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Happy Snow Day!
I am feeling too under the weather
to take P out, but I promised I would tomorrow!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I have the same sparkle, butterfly shirt.

Francis took a bath today too, and he sits on my lap like Rusty when I do school.

I am getting prepared for my concert so I took all day to practice. I am not saying I was working all day; I just made it that way. :)

The snow looks exciting.

Alyss

Gymnaste said...

You always get all the snow. We received a dusting. Enough to throw it at each other. Happy snow day. Looks like everyone had a blast.