Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This Week's Adventures, so far

Monday's amblings included a  nice day of school, followed by Grace's Midsummer Night's Dream Practice. 
Tuesday was National Pancake Day, and we went with some friends to IHOP for a free short stack. We then attended a scout meeting at a friend's home, where the kids ( boys included!! ) wrote, costumed and staged an original comedic play. It was pretty impressive.  They are already at work on their next one! 
Midsummer Night Dream Parctice followed, once again. 


Today, Grace did some Literature Studies, Language Arts, History, Science and read quite a bit. 
We then took a long walk around the grounds. Despite the chilliness, the views and lighting were stunning.  



4 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

Looks like a nice stroll!!
Mmmm..I was too sick to go for
pancakes, P is insisting on having them for dinner tonight since
I ignored "pancake day" ..a harsh
treatment in her eyes! lol

Gymnaste said...

We had pancakes at school on Tuesday also. All you could eat. I love your pictures Forte. Your photography of that tree could win a contest. You should keep it and teach me a thing or two.

Cher Mere said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

The children's play sounds like a lot of fun and learning. I love your photo of the tree looking up.