Grace received a copy of "Dragonology" for her birthday party, and she's been busy at work reading about the different species and habitats! Here she is, decoding a message in the language of dragons:
She sure is into dragons lately. "We may have to invest in climbing gear in order to study the European species..." says Grace, popping her head up long enough to utter the statement.;)
Forte

6 comments:
Wow Grace, you always amaze me. Please teach me about the different dragons. It sounds so interesting. Alot more interesting than studying those vertabrates/invertabrates. Plus we could write letters in dragon language to each other. How cool! Why didn't my mom get me stuff like that when I was little?
Hey, I'm sure you've heard of the various Anne McCaffrey books, right? If not, Grace would probably love the Harper Hall trilogy (Dragonsong, Dragonsinger, and Dragondrums).
We love Dragonology here. The board game is good too, although we've had to complicate it up considerably! The Harper Hall books are good, Rose loved them, but don't read Dragonrider until you're older!!
That is a great book. Great photos! I like her working area. Is that the porch?
gym,
She'd like that;)
Adso,
Yes! I am a McCaffery Fan myself:) She's reading the Narnia series and a few others I have to admit I'd forgotten about those!
Haven,
Grace really likes the fantasy board games too and is also saddened when the rules are not sufficiently dfficult enough. LOL
8)(8,
Yes! That is the poch, although there is a lot more of it;)
Forte
I love how absorbed she appears in these pictures. :-)
Post a Comment