Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...
This is how we will always remember our first adult pet, Daisy...
We love you. We'll meet you at that Rainbow Bridge someday, sweet kitty.
Typing-through-tears...
Forte, Carl and Grace

10 comments:
I feel for you all. I am so sorry. I know what it is like to lose a pet. When Tuffy died it was one of the hardest thing I've dealt with. We will see our pets again and play in the fields together on the other side of Rainbow Bridge. She was such a sweet kitty. I will miss her fluffy squirrel tail, her kindness and how she always loved to sit on my lap. You were an old kitty Daisy. We will miss you. Tears in my eyes too. Love you guys.
She was a sweet kitty! Thnaks for reminding us of good times.
Hug,
Forte
Please know we understand how you feel and our hearts go out to you three. She is at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and happy again. We will remember her that way always.
With Love and Hugs
Oh no... we are sorry. I love the last photo, what a personality.
I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your family in this difficult time.
Deepest condolences from our family to yours. What a sweet kitty she was, even though I didn't get to know her long. Much love to you guys.
I keep sending comments and they keep disappearing!
My sincere condolences to your family. What a beautiful cat. She will certainly grace the heavenly fields.
((HUGS))
We are so sorry to hear of Daisy's passing, she was lovely.
I'm so sorry...(((hug))).
Oh, I am so sorry. We lost both of our beloved kitties a few years ago, and we cried and cried. She was a lovely cat -- such nice pictures.
Post a Comment